Fire Speaks: An Audience with Grandfather Fire
Sacred Fire Toronto
Toronto, ON, Canada
July 28, 2018
In difficult times, an ageless ally is still here to help.
In indigenous cultures, when the need for community guidance is urgent, such as when a situation of great imbalance exists, there exist traditions of an individual being selected for Divine to speak through—so the guidance can be heard clearly.
Now is such a time.
In many original traditions in the Americas, the spirit of Fire is known as “Grandfather Fire.” Since 1999, Grandfather Fire has been making appearances at Sacred Fire gatherings around the world. He has chosen a Huichol shaman, don David Wiley, to be his spokesperson.
In a ceremonial setting, we invite Grandfather to share his guidance.
Grandfather is wise, funny, provoking, and astonishingly insightful. An evening with the elemental spirit of Fire is an opportunity to ask our most pressing questions about the mysteries of life and to deepen our connection with the sacred. Being in Grandfather’s presence can inspire us to manifest deeper courage in meeting the challenges of our lives.
The price of this event is $80 USD. We apologize to our Canadian friends that our system allows payment only in US dollars. The most current exchange rate will be applied when you buy your ticket.
Registration is now open. Seating is limited, and we encourage you to register early.
1:00 – 1:30 pm Check in
1:30 – 5:00 pm There will be various events and entertainments throughout the afternoon:
- A guided exploration of the land
- Listening to the beautiful sounds of singing crystal bowls
- Walking a labyrinth
- The opportunity to purchase some Huichol art and Jewelry, bid on some amazing items at the silent auction, or enjoy some scrumptious treats at the bake table
- There will be music and dancing. Please bring instruments, songs, poems or anything else you would like to share
- Orientation about the evening and the work of the Sacred Fire Community
- Community time, an opportunity to mingle and connect to old friends and meet new ones.
5:00 pm Potluck feast
6:30 pm Clean up
7:30 pm Offerings and an Audience with Grandfather Fire
In this video, participants of Las Tine An Chroí (Light Up Your Heart — an extended Fire Speaks event held in Ireland in 2017) discuss the importance of community, Fire, and the connection Fire brings.